KEEP BUSY OR DO NOTHING....
* Canoe in the lake
* Take a farm tour with the owners (subject to availability and weather)
* Birdwatching- incredible variety to look at without even leaving the house!
* See kangaroos, wallabies, wombats and echidnas
* Handfeed our friendly sheep and goat
* Pat Sancho the donkey
* Cycling/Mountain Biking
* DVD and book library, board games
* Feed the cows and calves
* Relax by the dam, feed the ducks
* Go yabbying in the creek
* Sit by the fire with a glass of red
* Meditate on one of the huge granite boulders
* Do absolutely nothing in totally peaceful surroundings!
* Visit the historic village - explore the Heritage Trail, get some retail therapy at The Leather Shop and The Butchers Hook, sample some of the delights in any of the eateries, satisfy your sweet tooth at the Lolly Shop, browse through the amazing fibre creations at Woolly Wonders, find that book you've been searching for at The Corner Store, join the locals for a cold beer at the Federal Hotel or the Nimmitabel Country Club.
* Day tripping - there are some fabulous destinations in the area! Beaches AND the skifields are close! Great tourist drives, national parks or just stay on the farm and enjoy the beautiful surroundings!